MTC Medical and the Imperial Regional Detention Facility provide quality medical, dental, and mental-health services to inmates and detainees. It's made a big difference in the lives of incarcerated individuals who are working hard to turn over a new leaf.
We are seeking skilled, caring Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Attend sick call with the physician
- Operate pill call
- Emergencies, as needed
- Perform work on an on-call basis, as required
- And more...
Education and Experience Requirements:
Degree in nursing, current, valid nursing license for the state of California. Must possess current CPR certification. Must work within California state board of nursing scope of practice. Valid driver's license in the state of California with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management
MTC's caring philosophy defines its commitment to providing its employees and family members with quality and competitive benefit options that address health and wellness needs. We understand and accept our responsibility to deliver the information and tools necessary to allow each employee to make informed decisions on health, wellness, financial security, retirement, and many other benefits.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free program features a wide range of tools, resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a mental, emotional, and physical perspective. Key components of the program include:
- Access to a comprehensive wellness website, including a personal health assessment, exercise and nutrition planners, and online education and courses.
- Personal health coaching to help improve nutrition, exercise, stress management, and other health and wellness topics.
- Tobacco cessation program that includes telephonic coaching, nicotine replacement therapy, and additional educational material.
- Newsletters, video features, and other communications to address employee health and wellness
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website