Are you a people person who loves solving problems? Do you love music? Do you believe in the power of music to bring people together? If you do, and you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music and to develop generations of new musicians then we have a position where you can find your sound.
The purpose of the Educational Sales Representative is to execute institutional sales and rental services within an assigned market by maintaining and developing a successful and profitable network of relationships. This individual is charged with identifying customers, creating demand for sales and services across all channels of the business, and maintaining internal and external relationships to achieve defined objectives.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- (Maintain approved and customized institutional visit schedule within assigned territory, meeting with educators, administrators, and other key decision makers to achieve defined objectives.
- Demonstrate consistent and reliable communication, scheduling, and follow-up with customers
- Perform weekly administrative account review and preparation prior to daily visit schedule to manage institutional A/R and various operational items impacting the business
- Participate and involvement in events including but not limited to Instrument Demonstrations, Recruiting, Rental Events, UYS Events, Festivals, and Tradeshows
- Responsible for executing operational tasks related to institutional sales and rental services on a daily basis for all accounts assigned.
- Participate in all market based growth planning meetings including but not limited to UYS and Rental Market Share Development Meetings
- Participate in all supplemental training provided including but not limited to outside vendor product training, national meetings, district meetings, and regional meetings.
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website