Are you a people person who loves solving problems? Do you love music? Do you believe in the power of music to bring people together? If you do, and you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music and to develop generations of new musicians then we have a position where you can find your sound.
The Lesson Studio at Music & Arts is the #1 provider of music lessons nationwide. We believe that private lessons are the building blocks to a lifelong relationship with music. Our strong commitment to music education is fundamental to our business, and we work hard to find instructors who are experts in their instrument. We take care of all the administrative work so you can do what you do best: inspire learning and creating the next generation of musicians!
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Teach advanced music lessons to a diverse population of students
- Communicate with parents of students (where applicable) on the progress of each student
- Work with students in our clean and safe studios or through online lessons
- Collaborate with store team to maximize lesson experience
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree required in music education or music performance. (4 years of teaching experience may be substitutable).
- 6+ years of music teaching experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience).
- Professional Music Teaching Association membership preferred.
- Multiple instrument experience preferred.
Apply on company website