The purpose of this job is to consistently achieve individual sales goals to support the store's sales and profit objectives, provide superior customer service, and take on other senior-level responsibilities within a store.
- Generate sales to exceed personal sales goals
- Promote the Music & Arts lesson program
- Create business by networking with teachers/schools, churches, and community organizations
- Develop customer relationships and provide compelling sales presentations based on sales training
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to each and every customer
- Promote customer loyalty
- Participate in all areas of store's operation including merchandising, displays, and maintenance
- Maintain store security including: perimeter door keys, register keys and personal alarm code
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Skilled knowledge of musical instruments and written music
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of musical instruments and written music
- The ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- Good communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Ability to work as a team in a sales presentation to overcome customers' objections and close additional sales
- Ability to multitask with customers in store and on the phone
- Ability to use equipment such as cash registers, computers, phones, photocopiers, printers, calculators, and fax machines.
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website