The Customer Service Manager, manages B2B and B2C customer service functions to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through various customer service activities across MW Company's portfolio of brands. We are growing quickly so the Customer Service Manager will be responsible for ensuring customer focus, while creating, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures. This position will be responsible for fostering a collaborative, efficient, and courteous team. The Customer Service Manager will lead continuous improvement efforts and development of team members.
The right candidate has a wide breadth of experience supervising omnichannel customer contact centers for well-known consumer brands. Ideally, the right person will have automotive industry knowledge and experience.
Under the supervision of the Director of DTC, you will:
- Establish Customer Service standards, procedures, performance levels and documentation requirements.
- Develop departmental, tactical, and strategic planning processes.
- Greate continuous improvement initiatives to increase sales lead conversion rates, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
- Develop and manage systems that enable best-in-class customer service to our customers.
- Plan, prioritize, and delegate Customer Service workload.
- Investigate and resolve non-routine customer complaints.
- Act as problem solver and liaison between customers and various department functions, while promoting an interactive relationship with operations.
- Central point of contact to liaise among marketing, sales, and manufacturing stakeholders.
- Provide weekly and monthly customer service updates and data to the leadership team.
- Grow and develop the team members on the Customer Service team.
- Provide guidance to staff to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Maintain a collaborative team approach with cross-functional departments in order to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
- Lead the department through ERP and CRM transitions and creates standard operating procedures to sustain new system operating rules.
Apply on company website