BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To manage all facets of the Housekeeping Department ensuring high levels of guest service satisfaction.
1. Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the department
2. Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency
3. Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner
4. Responsible for maintaining the housekeeping budget
5. Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary
6. All other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• 10+ years of work experience • 6+ years housekeeping management experience • Hospitality experience required • Hotel Information Systems required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website