According to prescribed policies and procedures, under the supervision of the Property Manager or Senior Property Manager assists with maintaining occupancy at or above budgeted levels at one or more properties.
- Under the direction of the Property Manager or Senior Property Manager maintains occupancy levels and good owner and resident relations.
- Performs marketing and leasing functions to maintain budgeted or greater occupancy for the property.
- Completes guest cards, applicant information and other lease related reports. Enters information into Yardi or other applications.
- Leases apartments includes – conducting marketing surveys of competing properties, greeting prospects, presenting features and benefits of apartments, taking applications and closing.
- Keeps a positive relationship with all residents to maintain a high resident retention.
- Conduct and document marketing efforts in adherence to the current Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan.
- Be familiar with the requirements of the Tenant Selection Plan. Be able to implement and explain the occupancy requirements as well as Lease Agreement, House Rules and any applicable addendum.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Manages relationships, both internally and externally exercising appropriate communication and interpersonal skills to enhance the National Church Residences brand.
- Must be knowledgeable and adhere to fair housing laws. Review leasing activities and practices to ensure they meet all applicable fair housing laws.
- Completes assigned training in a timely manner.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relationships with residents, co-workers, community leaders, owners, management, vendors, and service providers.
- With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all residents and staff are treated with respect and dignity. Reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors. Reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/property and/or any other corporate compliance items, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws immediately.
- Yardi scores at or above company standards.
- Property meets or exceeds Occupancy standards. Reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- All responsibilities are carried out in a manner consistent with National Church Residences' Core Values of Mission, Compassion, Leadership and Professionalism.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences Employee Information Guide (EIG), Policy and Procedure Guide (PPG), and facility handbook including, but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- Maintain an appropriate closing ratio.
- Maintain a current and accurate waiting list with appropriate applicants based on property size.
- Achieve acceptable Resident Satisfaction score as measured.
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed, proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One or more years of general office, customer service or sales and marketing experience. Leasing experience preferred.
Skills/Abilities: Good written, verbal and electronic communication, comprehension and interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and internet which will be demonstrated by a passing score on a computer literacy test. Must have working knowledge of computer or tablet software.
Mental: Must have the ability to understand data and carry out verbal and written instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website