The Relocation Project Leader is in charge of all aspects of on- and off-site resident relocation on behalf of the Acquisitions and Development Department' renovation construction projects.
In the role of Communications Coordinator would act in conjunction with National Church Residences Communications Department to manage all Acquisitions &Development's marketing materials and public outreach.
1. Lead all efforts in the management and coordination of resident relocation at National Church Residences properties before, during and after construction rehabilitations.
2. Determine relocation budgets for the Development Project Leaders for the purpose of funding application submissions.
3. Maintain and monitor relocation budgets through the course of the relocation process.
4. Ensure all regulations relating to the Uniform Relocation Act (URA) are complied with and act as primary contact with the URA consultant.
5. Manage all aspects relating to moving services procurement and management, off-site apartment selection and leasing, resident transportation services as well as utility transfers and payments.
6. Work closely with VP of Construction Management & Design to determine most appropriate and cost effective methods for construction phasing in relationship to resident relocation.
7. Act as key liaison between the Construction Department, Housing Operations and residents in all matters relating to relocation.
8. Coordinate and hold required and informational resident and staff meetings, both in-person and via telephone, before and during the course of a relocation project.
9. Manage and provide all relocation-related communications to all factions of National Church Residences, their residents and families.
10. Provide assistance on other Construction Department initiatives as assigned.
Education/Certification: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 2-5 years of project or property management experience preferably in the field of multi-family affordable housing
Skills/Abilities: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including some public speaking experience; Well organized and able to manage and prioritize projects/tasks; Ability to create and manage multiple budgets and schedules; Ability to work with various stakeholders in order to gain consensus and provide positive outcomes; Ability to research and procure moving vendors, off-site property leases and transportation services; Ability to provide and manage self-created project tracking and analysis documentation; Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel as required for this position.
Apply on company website