- Provides residents with clean, sanitized dishes and a clean environment.
- Checks and records temperatures of the wash and rinse cycles and sanitizer solution levels.
- Cleans, sanitizes, dries, and puts away all dishes, utensils, pots, and pans.
- Sweeps and mops floors after each meal period.
- Removes trash from around the facility after each meal period or as needed.
- Follows all safety guidelines when using chemical substances as set forth in the MSDS sheets.
- Follows all assigned cleaning procedures and schedules.
- Attends and participates in in-service education programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Positive Attitude and Team Player
Education: High School Diploma is a plus
Experience: Prior experience helpful.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have excellent customer service skills.
Licensure: None required
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law
Apply on company website