- Responsible for performing all duties assigned by the supervisor in a timely manner while adhering to all safety precautions and OSHA regulations.
- Duties to perform include but are not limited to: emptying trash, dusting, and vacuuming thoroughly all common
areas; cleans and deodorizes bathrooms, replaces toilet paper and paper towels; polishes/cleans furniture, fixtures,
and window ledges; mops floor areas.
- Cleans office equipment, performs general clean-up in social areas and common areas. such as hallways, break
rooms, conference rooms
- Keeps washers and dryers clean and free of lint. Always keeps the laundry area and the linen closets clean and orderly. Monitors laundry supplies.
- Hangs personal laundry on carts and delivers to each wing (delivers to residents' closets, where applicable).
- Friendly, Professional and Energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others
- Demonstrates understanding, hospitality, integrity, and compassion
- Team Player mentality
Education: High School Diploma is a plus
Experience: Some housekeeping experience is preferred but not required
Mental: Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law
Apply on company website