Senior Living Campus
Full Time, 2nd Shift
For over 50 years, National Church Residences has been providing quality housing and care for seniors. Our mission is national in scope, as one of the largest not-for-profit provider of affordable housing in the country, with over 350 communities in 25 states and Puerto Rico and it originates from a Christian commitment of service to older adults. Open to people of every faith, National Church Residences has become a leading name in senior services, retirement community management and support for people in need.
Join our team and share in the mission with National Church Residences! We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to support our Active Adult and Assisted Living campus in Westerville, OH and build your career here. This role will work with a team of professionals who support teamwork and innovation while promoting unlimited growth and professional development at every level.
- Work/Life Balance, Renovated Facilities
- Excellent Benefits:
- Retirement Plan Available with Company Base and Match Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 8 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Time (30 hours or more per week) eligible for Health, Dental, Orthodontic and Vision insurance
- Build your career with National Church Residences! We are comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas and promote internal growth.
• Conducts general maintenance of resident rooms/units, completing work orders thoroughly and answering
emergency calls in a timely manner.
• Performs safety checks on rooms/units serviced.
• Performs daily walk through checks on assigned areas. Inspects and maintains light fixtures and fire equipment.
• Performs minor repairs to electrical, plumbing, roofing, fencing and carpentry as needed.
• Takes assigned on call schedule as directed.
• Maintains and follows paperwork flow (work orders) consistent with procedures.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
• Attends and participates in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings to, follow up on changes and other
communication, problem-solve, receive staff support and in-service education.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a
team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide
(EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe
work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One year to two years.
Mental: Must have the ability to understand data and carry out verbal written instructions. Must have
the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website