• Converts passive leads into active prospects via the company website, past traffic, cancelled buyers, and direct marketing activities. This may include, but is not limited to, phone-ins, mail-ins, internet inquiries, and walk-in visits. Engages prospects in the process of selecting a retirement community, communicates with the customer and hands them off to a Sales Counselor at time of appointment.
• Assists and/or implements the various marketing strategies and programs to achieve the annual traffic objectives.
• Supports the Director of Sales and provides the daily administrative support to the department. Ensures all internal deadlines and standards are met by the sales team in support of predictable and consistent sale to close process.
• Initiating contact to engage prospects, scheduling appointments, providing information on the community, and establishing agreed upon budget and primary needs/wants.
• Follow up with all past traffic that have not visited within sixty days of registration to evaluate prospect status and keep engaged in buying process.
• Maintain database in Sales System and manage contact lists.
• Track results from marketing strategies and track/report all sources of traffic and sales weekly.
• Assist in the execution of various marketing programs to increase prospect pool including direct mail, door knockers, seminars, teaser ads, etc throughout the year. Ensure all marketing materials and communication is consistent with the brand/identity of National Church Residences and communities.
• Assist with implementation of all marketing plan initiatives and advertising strategies including radio, direct mail, signage, newspaper, internet, and magazines. Assist with the design of collateral pieces including brochures, floor plans, price lists, etc.
• Help to prepare and track annual budgets as necessary
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, harassment/discrimination, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have the ability to perform needed functions. Completion of high school coursework/diploma. or general education requirement certificate
Experience: One year to two years.
Travel: Frequent, up to 75%
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Apply on company website