Dynamic position located at the Corporate Office in Upper Arlington for an experienced Regional Human Resources Manager. This role will support multiple locations and business lines including Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Home Health and Hospice. This position will collaborate with an on-site Human Resources team to support strategic initiatives and leaders within the Senior Living/Healthcare division.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Human Resources is responsible to maintain and enhance the initiatives of senior leadership for the organization by developing, implementing, maintaining, and evaluating human resources policies, procedures, practices and employee relations.
- Consults with operational leadership regarding employee relations including evaluations, training and progressive disciplines.
- Ensures compliance of policies and practices in meeting state and federal regulations and deadlines in regards to human resources, benefits and payroll.
- Review and approve all involuntary terminations of employees.
- Investigate and/or mediate disputed disciplinary actions/terminations. Representing employer for unemployment hearings, OCRC/EEOC charges.
- Assist in development and implementation of programs to assist in furthering the strategic initiatives of the organization, including but not limited to, employee retention. diversity and inclusion, career development programs, AAP, employee satisfaction, compliance, talent management and security.
- Develop and analyze reports to provide statistical data on employee information related to turnover, service, compensation, training, etc.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences' Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
- Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
- Keeps current with applicable regulations and laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or related field required. Certification in HR preferred.
Experience: Three to five years of experience in human resources field preferably in industry applicable to position.
Mental: Must have excellent communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
Licensure: None required.
Travel: This position requires some travel to communities, up to 49%. Requires valid drivers license.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website