Pay Range: $15.29-$17.16 hourly
At Nebraska Furniture Mart, we've been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us!
People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a few reasons why:
- A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs in our history
- A safe place to work and shop
- A path to the career of your dreams (career development opportunities)
- A culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Do you consider yourself a hands-on person? Have you operated a picker, tow-tractor, pole lift, squeeze, or pallet jack? Do you enjoy taking yourself to new heights…literally! If so, our Machine Operator could be the perfect fit for you. You will safely handle and transport our product within our warehouse.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Operate: Scan equipment to locate, pick, bin and cycle product
- Safety: Handle product in a safe and secure manner and observe material handling safety practices
- Accuracy: Locate and return-to-stock, received goods and transferred product into appropriate areas
- Report: Conduct driver load exception reports insuring all products have been picked and binned for accountable processes
- Monitor: Track daily progress and immediately report discrepancies, errors or potential roadblocks to supervisor
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that's what we love.
Benefits: What's in It for You?
As a full-time member of our Nebraska Furniture Mart Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise
- (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Community volunteer opportunities
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website