Cognitive Retraining Specialist - Philadelphia
Primary Location: PA-PAPhiladelphia-WFH
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at NeuroRestorative, a partner of The Mentor Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another. Description Exciting Employment Opportunity! Cognitive Retraining Specialists
Looking for a great job in Education, Rehabilitation Counseling, Human Services, or Psychology with the leading provider of Cognitive Rehabilitation? SIGNING BONUS OF $200, continuing education certification programs (Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists), and employee referral bonuses.
Apply Today! NeuroRestorative - Philadelphia, PA
The primary role of the Cognitive Retraining Specialist is to assist individuals with developing various skills in order to be as independent as possible in their home and community. Because every individual receives tailored services based on their special needs, each day is unique. Staff work with 1 - 3 individuals a day for 3+ hours each, depending on the person's needs. All services are provided in the Client's home, community, work or volunteer location. Staff might work on any of the following areas with the individuals they serve.
· Develop compensatory memory strategies and system
· Assist with budgeting bill paying, planning, and scheduling
· Develop consistent problem solving skills for everyday problems
· Promote initiation and follow through of activities
· Support effective communication and social skills
· Access and navigate the community safely
· Develop natural supports and provide family and community education
· Teach study skills and academic organization
· Facilitate vocational preparedness, including support with volunteering and competitive employment
Apply on company website