Primary Location: United States-TX-TXGarland
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Description NeuroRestorative is seeking a Nurse Manager to be responsible for leading a team of nursing staff and providing nursing services, training, and support to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities, substance abuse issues and/or emotional or behavioral challenges. The individual will provide oversight and coordination of Nursing Intake process, service plan, MDS, and other meetings related to nursing care of the individuals served.
Essential Job Functions
· Oversees team of LPNs and RNs. Evaluates performance and implements corrective actions as needed.
· Directs the quality of nursing assessments, nursing diagnoses, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
· Monitors the nursing delegation process in conjunction with the Medical Director. Ensures required training is completed, reviews delegation decisions, and develops procedures for assigned tasks.
· Conducts the medical assessment of each individual referred to a program and collaborates with the Intake Coordinator to determine appropriateness for placement in the community.
· Provides oversight and coordination of Nursing Intake process, service plan, MDS, and other meetings related to the nursing care of the specialized foster care child.
· Develops and leads medical & clinical trainings in conjunction with the Medical Director.
· Directs with expert clinical judgment, based on accepted nursing standards, state administrative codes, contract obligation, policies/procedures and TMN Quality of Care Standards.
· Evaluates nursing staff in knowledge and application of law, regulation, and policies.
· Conducts on-going quality assurance and improvement audits; develops and implements corrective action plans as needed.
· Develops and implements nursing related QAI systems to document all performance evaluation processes.
· Acts as a liaison between DCFS, community health agencies, and providers. Identifies community resources and develops relationships to expand network.
· Develops systems to effectively coordinate and integrate care through the use of community resources in collaboration with Network Clinical Team, and others.
· Complies and analyzes QAI data and makes recommendations. Coordinates responses to address widespread QA concerns within a state as needed
· Participates in the development and implementation of service plans and supervises, in conjunction with the physicians, the medical components of the plan. Reviews documents and revises all nursing/nursing related care plans on a regular basis.
· Oversees the management of high-risk medical conditions and private duty nursing services.
· Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Apply on company website