Primary Location: United States-MI-MIAnn Arbor
Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Rehabilitation Specialist - Ann Arbor
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews.
We thank you for your understanding and flexibility as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees and candidates. Description
SUMMARYThe Rehabilitation Specialist will coordinate activities for residents of care and treatment facilities. Assess client needs and design and implement rehabilitation programs. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Performs skill training, cognitive remediation, job coaching, and behavior management objectives in accordance with treatment plan.
- Reinforces appropriate client behavior and skills in residential, community and day/vocational settings, utilizing direct feedback, role-playing, modeling and behavior modification techniques.
- Maintains current and complete client records in accordance with program standards, corporate, licensing and regulatory policies.
- Collects and reports data relevant to rehabilitation goals and administrative policy.
- Prepares communication book, treatment plan and other clinical documentation as assigned.
- Arranges for or transports clients to all planned activities in the community.
- Assists in the planning, scheduling, implementation and evaluations of social, emotional, recreational, vocational and related therapeutic programs for the clients.
- Develops and implements, with supervisory input, schedule to ensure adequate direct care coverage and assistance in emergency coverage.
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention for all clients as needed and participates in rotational on-call program.
Apply on company website