Work hours: This is a days position with rotating weekend scheduling. Hours are 11am -7pm Inpatient experience is required. House APP: APP (NP) will work closely with the medical staff physicians, nursing leadership and ancillary service providers to maximize the health status of patients. The Advance practice provider will focus on coordinating care and care plans across patients care continuum on assigned units. As part of our community of APPs and physicians, together, you will develop standards of care; support the clinical activities including adult inpatient care, rapid response cases and share best practices. You will have open channels of communication where you can tell us your ideas, your concerns, to deliver highly reliable and safe care to patients.
Essential Generic Job Functions
1. Assist in comprehensive care delivery for adult medical surgical inpatients.
2. Respond to Rapid Response and Medical Emergency calls.
3. Perform medical consultations, including perioperative evaluations, when requested.
4. Perform other clinical and administrative duties as needed to help ensure appropriate and timely clinical care in the inpatient setting.
5. Communicate effectively with clinical colleagues, as well as patients and their families.
6. Admission consents and consents for procedures
7. Participate in patient flow activity to facilitate effective and timely discharges to address the Length of stay
8. Work with multidisciplinary teams to promote quality, safety, and effective transitions of care.
9. Communicate with primary care physicians to maintain continuity of care.
10. Participate in continuing education and professional development activities.
Apply on company website