At Nextracker, we are leading in the energy transition, providing the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, as well as strategic services to capture the full value of solar power plants for our customers. Our talented worldwide teams are transforming PV plant performance every day with smart technology, data monitoring and analysis services.
As a company driving the clean energy transition, sustainability is not just a word. It's a core part of our business and our operations. Our sustainability efforts are based on five cornerstones: People, Community, Environment, Innovation, and Integrity. We are creative, collaborative and passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds, driven by our shared mission to provide smart solar and software solutions for our customers and to mitigate climate change for future generations. Make your mark with Nextracker.
The OPS Finance Project Planning Senior Anlayst will be based in Hyderabad. In this position, you will report to the Director Production Planning. you will be In-charge of providing accurate and timely consolidated financial
analyses for product initiatives, product roadmaps, and product P&L on a monthly, quarterly, and annual
basis rolling up to Nextracker business financial plan to support go / no-go business plan decisions and
product initiatives and prioritizationSuccessful candidates will be effective communicators, detail oriented and excel in a fast-paced environment. Watch this video to learn why Nextracker is more than just a place to work.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Will support Ops Finance Manager and business leaders with Project analysis from 90% to closeout.
- Should analyze Project record and trends from 90% to completion.
- Will be responsible to perform Drill-in WBS reporting.
- Should work on closeout projects analysis.
- Responsible for handoff and SO Approval.
- Owns 3 Quarter rolling forecast (US/Brazil & ROW) on Project Level.
- Should participate in process improvement initiatives
- Will be responsible to participate in new system design and implementation.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of financial analysis experience.
- Advanced to expert level Microsoft Excel skills with experience in writing complex formulae, analyzing large amounts of data and preparing dashboards used in management reporting
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Experience in improving and presenting analytics on P&L statements
- Has participated in process design and improvement initiatives
- Strong systems/technical skills - NetSuite and BAAN preferred
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Experience in Solar /EPC Industry
Nextracker is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Nextracker does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law.
Nextracker provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within NX will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Thank you for considering a career with Nextracker.Job Category Finance
Nextracker is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website