Pay Range: $32.18 - $39.89 hourly
At NFM, we've been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us!
People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a few reasons why:
- A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs in our history
- A safe place to work and shop
- A path to the career of your dreams (career development opportunities)
- A culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
NFM's Electronics Installation Team gets to know our customers on a personal level. They provide consultation and complex installation services for our customers. As an EDIC Installer III you will be invited into our customer's homes to ensure the work is 100% up to par with their expectations. You will play a large role in creating satisfied, loyal, life-long customers.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Safety First: Handling products so you are safe and the product is damage free
- Collaborate: Assist the supervisor in assigning, directing, monitoring and prioritizing workflow
- Play Your Part: Install a variety of electronics into customer homes – platforms that integrate with subsystems including lighting, motorized shading solutions, irrigation systems and surveillance systems – while serving as a consultant for complex/elaborate installations
- Install: Equipment into a rack or cabinet while providing for proper ventilation, power management, and mounting considerations in order to facilitate service and maximum performance
- Make it Flawless: Test, trouble shoot, prewire, trim-out and programing and networking control devices for optimal customer satisfaction
- Wrap it up: Audit supplies, process returns, work with service agencies and communicate feedback with internal partners
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that's what we love.
Benefits: What's in It for You?
As a full-time member of our NFM Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise
- (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Community volunteer opportunities
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website