National Heritage Academies (NHA) is actively hiring a self-motivated Admissions Representative (AR) to support our East Cleveland schools, Apex Academy and Pinnacle Charter Academy. The role of an AR is to promote the enrollment stability of their assigned school(s), ensure new student enrollment and create a robust waiting list of students interested in enrolling at the school. The AR will also engage (onboard) applied student families to secure their interest in the school through NHA count day. The AR will accomplish these goals by following the admissions strategic road map, guidance from their admissions manager and by working closely with school teams to collectively recruit and enroll new students. This will be a full-time 40 hour per week position with 25 hours per week dedicated to Apex and 15 hours per week dedicated to Pinnacle and will require working occasional evenings and weekends.
NHA, founded in 1995 and based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is one of the nation's leading for-profit charter school management organizations.
NHA's system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond. With a commitment to hard work, good citizenship, and personal responsibility, students experience a safe, secure learning environment where achievement thrives. A passion and dedication to the mission of serving children and partnering with communities to provide an excellent educational experience permeates the culture of our organization.
- Develop, manage and execute an overall strategy, ensuring enrollment goal success at the assigned school(s)
- Build and cultivate relationships with community leaders, faith-based community leaders and other key stakeholders in the community served by the school and access to their network of parents to gain applications to the school
- Represent the school(s) at key community events, recruitment fairs and other community outreach events to encourage parents to enroll their student(s) at the school
- Plan, organize and implement on-site events to benefit and support recruitment goals
- Train, collaborate with school-based staff for recruitment activities to gain applications from interested families
- Routinely, make monthly phone calls to prospective and newly accepted families to keep them engaged, excited and informed about the school to minimize attrition
- Exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences
- Experience with strategic planning and goal setting
- Highly motivated self-starter, preferably with experience working without direct supervision
- Demonstrated experience successfully completing sales or business transactions
- Strong organization and time management skills
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website