Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an admissions strategist. This position will be responsbile for managing the recruitment at several “Level One” NHA schools, working directly with their principals and School Ambassadors (SA). This support will include assisting with strategy, enrollment monitoring, material procurement, holding quarterly SA trainings, and annual marketing plan meetings for the school. This role will assist as program manager for departmental training initiatives including the Annual Recruitment Conference (ARC) and New Admissions Representative (AR) training. This position also supports the admissions management team with various projects. This requires a self-starter with a “can-do” mindset, that is proactive in discovering new tools to help improve efficiencies.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80+ schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
In this role you will work out of our corporate headquarters (Service Center) located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The NHA Service Center has over 400 team members in departments like admissions, talent acquisition, facilities, legal services, and many more working together to provide top level back-office support.
- Strategize with SA's and principals to plan events for level one schools. This includes maximizing community attendance at events through leveraging use of CRM, bulk texting, email, social media, etc.
- Potential of additional “Level One” schools expanding to other regions over time
- Travel to support level one schools with marketing meetings, onboarding, and team meetings
- Orchestrate and lead quarterly training and review sessions for the West and East MI regional SA groups
- Responsible for departmental communications to the service center regarding updates and initiatives as well as sending regular newsletters/communications to the SA/AR team to keep them aware of admissions developments
- Monthly phone calls to be held with SA and principals to discuss school enrollment data, events, and community partners. Being in effect the liaison between the admissions department and the Level One schools by emphasizing best practices to achieve enrollment success
- Collaborate with Admissions Managers (AM) or Regional AR's to better serve schools, including PrepNet, as needed- in the absence of an AR, or time of year constraints
- Help AM's execute marketing plan templates annually
- Weekly O3s with admissions manager (AM) to discuss admissions efforts for their portfolio of schools
- Assist with managing the training sessions for new AR's. Update and manage training materials for accuracy and most recent procedures. This will include implementing and managing the AR mentor program
- Manage the ARC (Admissions Rep Conference) by working with AMs, AR mentors, and Special Events to ensure logistics of annual event runs smoothly
- Attend AM leadership meetings to relay information about projects being managed
- Support AM's with miscellaneous financial administrative support during busy seasons
- Offsite management support including but not limited to event planning, grassroots marketing, day of event support, if opportunities to maximize enrollment are presented
- Work with Admissions leadership to schedule and organize regular offsites for management team
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of an Associates Degree required, Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience in recruiting or admissions preferred
- Demonstrate strong advocacy for NHA and integrated systems thinking
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and interpersonal skills as well as a desire to grow within the department
- Experience in CRM system perferred
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website