Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an Enrollment Coordinator. This position will report directly to the Enrollment Manager and will be responsible for daily administrative tasks supporting school enrollment, such as processing enrollment applications, parent notifications and providing office assistance as requested. The individual selected for this position will use their administrative skills to ensure that all assignments and responsibilities are completed in a timely and professional manner.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 90 schools across nine states serving over 60,000 students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Founded in 1995 and based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, NHA is one of the nation's leading for-profit charter school management organizations.
NHA's system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond. With a commitment to hard work, good citizenship, and personal responsibility, students experience a safe, secure learning environment where achievement thrives. A passion and dedication to the mission of serving children and partnering with communities to provide an excellent educational experience permeates the culture of our organization.
- Assume role of interim registrar for new schools by performing all enrollment responsibilities.
- Research and communicate sensitive legal and custodial issues as applicable to enrollment.
- Facilitate training for new and existing office staff both locally and regionally.
- Provide onsite and remote direction to school offices as needed.
- Provide ongoing high-quality customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist enrollment managers with special projects and enrollment initiatives.
- Manage projects and processes necessary to student enrollment.
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's preferred.
- Up to 10% overnight and multi-day travel required.
- Must be Process-oriented and self-directed.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website