At National Heritage Academies (NHA), the IT CRM Program Manager is part of the Enterprise Applications Team within the Technology Services Department. This position is a leadership role and will report to the Director of IT Enterprise Applications. The IT CRM Program Manager is a key member of a high-performing team of software professionals responsible for building, supporting, and continuously improving systems that run on or integrate with the Customer Relationship Management platform, currently Microsoft Dynamics.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 7 years of experience with enterprise applications and related technologies and preferrably 2 years of experience leading teams. The selected individual will work out of the National Heritage Academies Service Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This person will be a strategic partner to multiple business teams, a champion for a community of users, a catalyst for effective teamwork, and will lead software teams to deliver maximum value to the organization.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 90 schools across nine states serving over 60,000 students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Founded in 1995 and based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, NHA is one of the nation's leading for-profit charter school management organizations.
NHA's system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond. With a commitment to hard work, good citizenship, and personal responsibility, students experience a safe, secure learning environment where achievement thrives. A passion and dedication to the mission of serving children and partnering with communities to provide an excellent educational experience permeates the culture of our organization.
- Lead a team of software professionals aligned around designing, developing, and supporting a portfolio of CRM systems in an Agile environment. Additionally, coordinate the activities of contractors and vendors that support projects as well as operations.
- Play a key role on IT Leadership Team that is responsible for setting the culture, defining strategy, and establishing department goals for Technology Services.
- Serve as the hiring manager for the CRM Team, conduct effective performance evaluations, provide coaching during weekly one-on-one meetings, and mentor teammates through formal and informal channels.
- Perform general management functions to include establishing timelines, managing project budgets, and providing direction to team members. Also responsible for forecasting work, making work assignment decisions, identifying, and resolving resource constraints, and appropriately escalating issues when needed.
- Responsible for coordinating team meetings and ceremonies centered around work intake, work planning, work prioritization and continuous delivery of software at the frequency needed to meet the unique business needs at NHA.
- Support team success through active engagement and partnership with business teams and key stakeholders. Develop relationships, build consensus, and measure performance to optimize CRM program success.
- Plan and prioritize collaboratively with cross-functional teams, participate in/facilitate planning meetings, coordinate cross-functional efforts across multiple teams (business teams, technology teams, schools, vendors, etc.) to support complex and dynamic projects and initiatives.
- Establish effective change management practices to increase quality, provide transparency, and increase the success of the CRM program.
- Assess overall program performance and seek regular feedback to ensure successful outcomes and high partner satisfaction.
- Support team members in the implementation of a user-centered design approach and a focus on measuring successful outcomes for customers.
- Ensure teams deliver high-quality customer support, provide channels for customer feedback, and implement measures to understand customer satisfaction.
- Provide oversight of product teams roles and responsibilities, orchestrate process improvements, and ensure alignments and consistency with other software teams.
- Serve in a lead role on software selections teams contributing to the analysis, evaluation, and selection process. You will take a lead role contributing to proof-of-concept processes, support pilot programs, and implementing software solutions to achieve NHA goals and objectives.
- Serve in a lead role working with the Technology Support Center and Parent Relations Department to establish processes and deliver great customer support for CRM technologies. You will also establish systems to understand customer support trends, resolve persistent issues, and incorporate customer support intelligence into system improvements.
- Develop partnerships with vendors, consultants, and contractors to understand current and future product offerings and coordinate requirements, data sharing, single sign-on, integration, and incident support.
- Take a lead role in coordinate licensing for CRM software systems including tracking new purchases, renewals, changes, and terminations.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or equivalent job experience.
- 7 years of work experience in progressive roles working in Information Technology, Project Management, or relevant role or field.
- A minimum of 2 years leading teams both formally and informally is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills.
- Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical plans.
- Ability to clearly define goals and motivate a team to meet those goals.
- Experience with custom developed information systems, working with software engineering teams, and enterprise software implementations is a plus.
- Experience leading and executing Agile software development processes is a plus.
- Strong understanding of information security practices is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise infrastructure, cloud services, and network design is a plus.
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail, and must be resourceful and analytical, and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong project and work management skills; ability to organize, prioritize and complete work.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website