Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer, and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning, and disinfection products.
We're currently looking for an Accts Receivable Deduction Resolution Specialist in our Montvale, NJ location.
The primary purpose of this position is to offer support resolving and analyzing Accounts Receivable Customer Deductions in a timely efficient manner due to the continually growing number of monthly unresolved Customer Deductions taken as Short Pays on Customer Invoices. This position will analyze and identify deductions, to help minimize and/or stop deduction abuse (via Root Cause), on unauthorized deductions consisting but not limited to, Pricing, Shortage, Freight Penalties, and/or Returns.
This position will be responsible to monitor Request Paybacks on these deductions and to meet monthly/quarterly/annual goals in conjunction but not limited to AR Deduction and Collections.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
This position will interact with internal and external customers, based upon necessity with all Customer Invoice Sales Billings/Shipments, e.g. all Warehouse facilities, Shipping & Transportation, Customer Service, Freight Carriers, Sales & Marketing, Customers, Supply Chain, Finance, Auditors, etc.
- Deduction Resolution/Management: Validate deductions to completion for Payback-or recommendation of write off based upon research and supporting back-up documentation.
- Detailed Customer Analysis of Deduction types that can assist identifying Abuse, Root Cause and/or Effect, in hopes to help determine the scope of dollars lost, and how to Control, Prevent and/or end.
- Interact with internal and external customers on findings (sharing analysis) to facilitate a proactive plan of action on reducing Customer Deductions.
- Work cohesively with Sr. Deduction Analyst, on all Customer Account Reconciliation, resolution of Customer Deductions, bad Customer Return Processing.
- Assist in Reconciliation of Unapplied Payments & Credits related to Open Invoices/Deductions.
- Collaborate and work with other AR Associates, related to Deductions, Cash Application, Billing, Collections, Short Pays, Request for Paybacks, Returns, etc.
- Spreadsheet Analysis related to, but not limited to, Created Freight Claims, Returns, and Damages.
- Assist in Month End close as needed.
- Completion of High School
- 2 yr. College a plus
- Credit & Collections-Accounts Receivable
- Deduction Management
- 2-5 years AR Experience
- Accounting or Bookkeeping a plus
- PC literate (spreadsheet analysis)
- Excel - Pivot Tables/Charts-a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be flexible
- Able to Multitask
- Work independently
- AS400 a plus
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
Visit us at LinkedIn
Apply on company website