ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Receive sales orders and resolve any issues with item, order, or price discrepancies with appropriate parties.
- Check price sheet, notifies Regional Sales Director and Broker when price discrepancies occur.
- Proactively communicate any issues that remain with Customer, Sales, Brokers, etc.
- Notify Customers, Brokers, Sales, and Compliance as required.
- Provide order information to transportation team to route for shipment in order to meet customer-requested delivery dates.
REPORTING & ANALYSIS:
- Project product availability against open orders for regional items, identify potential shortfalls with supply chain and pursue mitigation of shorts, escalating issues as needed for resolution.
- Manage open orders against product availability, identify potential shortfalls with Supply Chain Planning teams (via the Daily Production Recap and verbal communication) and escalate issues as needed for resolution. Proactively communicate issues as appropriate with Customer, Sales, Brokers, Production, and Transportation.
- Gather, update, and distribute monthly Nice-Pak OTIF (on time, in full) scorecard data for key accounts to Nice-Pak Sales.
- Resolve delivery exceptions with carriers and customers
- Assist in researching and resolving customer penalties (i.e. deductions taken by customers fill rate or on time delivery exceptions, miss shipments etc.).
- Provide back-up support to other Customer Account Specialists on reporting and analysis as requested.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience. Associates Degree or Business School Graduate preferred
3 years of experience in customer service or sales administration
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products with Advanced Excel skills required. Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, communication and critical-thinking skills required.
Nice-Pak systems (E2E and LX) experience a plus.
Apply on company website