Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
We're currently looking for a Warehouse Operator-12 hr shift – 6pm-6am at our Plainfield, IN location.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Unload/move inbound and outbound shipments safely using proper equipment and procedures.
- Stage product in advance of loading to ensure accuracy with quantities and codes, and to optimize the live loading schedule.
- Inspect and perform routine maintenance daily.
- Conduct physical inventories as required.
- Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
- Adhere to all Company Safety work rules, policies, procedures and cGMPs.
- Consistently pass required forklift testing and safety training.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Capable to do simple math
- Ability to safety operate a lift truck and to pass certification
- Ability to follow directions
- Previous computer / RF experience preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience operating a stand-up forklift truck
Apply on company website