Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you looking for a company that offers you more? Come talk to NJM Insurance Group, a 4-time recipient of the Forbes Best Employers in New Jersey about joining our Contact Center! Join a best-in-class team that has been certified by J.D. Power for providing personal lines customers with an exceptional Auto Claims Experience - 5 years in a row!
Contact Center employees on our team enjoy:
- A starting salary of $47,250-60,000 annually (based on experience and credentials)
- Company paid training and professional state licensure
- Potential annual bonus incentive worth up to 7.5% of your first year's base salary
- Up to three days a week of telecommuting after training is completed
- An outstanding benefits package (outlined below), including a 401k with a dollar for dollar match up to 8%
NJM is seeking talented, friendly customer service orientated professionals to become Licensed Account Representatives in our nationally recognized contact center. As part of your NJM experience, you will receive top-quality paid training to prepare you for this position in personal lines insurance. On our team, will play an important role in continuing to build upon the long-standing reputation of delivering award winning service to NJM policyholders by assisting them with setting up new policies, and completing policy transactions, as well as general coverage and billing questions.
- Deliver a high-quality customer experience while consulting and counseling customers on NJM's products via inbound calls
- Provide coverage options best suited to accommodate individual needs and administer transactions when necessary
- Demonstrate effective time management to achieve performance goals/targets
- Provide procedurally accurate, effective, and independent response to all new and existing business inquiries related to personal lines insurance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and navigation skills including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Accurate keyboarding skills
- Superior listening skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Prior customer service or contact center experience
- Quiet, distraction-free work area at home
- High School Diploma or GED is required; an associate's or bachelor's degree is desired
- Bilingual skills are valued, but not required
- Personal Lines Authority License is a plus
- Full Time Compressed Shift: Compressed Shift – (4 Day work week) Every Monday and two other weekdays 8:00am – 7:00pm plus every Saturday 9:00am – 4:45pm. This includes a 5% shift differential on all hours worked.
- Other Outstanding Benefits
- Medical Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discounts on NJM auto insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Plus, additional company discounts for items like travel, service, car rental and more!
Legal Disclaimer: NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.
Apply on company website