Bachelor's degree in intelligence, computer science, or related fields plus 3 years applicable experience OR 7 years total applicable experience. Applicable experience preferably in the USIC, in a cyber oriented organization.
- At least one year of experience delivering technical, operational, or intelligence briefs to executive leadership on Intelligence Community (IC)-wide topics.
- At least two years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Willing to work nights (12:00 am – 08:00 am, Sunday night through Friday mornings) from central Washington, D.C. (eligible for night shift differential pay.)
- Experience with cyber threats and concepts preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by excellent oral communication and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means.
- Willingness to perform a practice briefing for Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
**Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility and ability to obtain CI polygraph**
Do you want to join a passionate, mission-driven team delivering intelligence on today's dynamic cyber threats? Do you have an Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility; experience delivering technical, operational, or intelligence briefs to executive leadership; and enjoy working off-hours? Then we have the position for you! We are seeking a qualified Executive Briefer to join our team and make a difference in the fight against our cyber adversaries.
Job Duties Include:
- Assess daily intelligence products to identify items to highlight and brief to executives, integrating reporting to identify emerging cyber threats, actors, strategies, and overall threat environment.
- Perform research and identify potential items of interest to enrich briefing materials, considering breaking news and events.
- Compose comprehensive briefing books and publish daily morning intelligence briefing notes.
- Follow up with author(s) and other analysts to communicate any feedback and/or obtain any additional information requested by executives.
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise across the Cybersecurity space, including agency's identified and emerging threats and threat actors.
- Appropriately mark documentation in accordance with classification and control marking standards, policies, and procedures.
- Document and maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) for how briefings are conducted.
- Communicate areas for improvement to management, and continuously work to improve efficacy of briefings.
Apply on company website