Noblis is seeking qualified cleared candidates to join our cybersecurity team to help our government clients solve their most challenging cybersecurity and data problems. Clients depend on us to help them anticipate, conceive, architect, assess, prove, deploy, and manage mission-critical services and systems.
Noblis is looking for cleared candidates to fill IT positions at varying levels with program management, systems engineering, information security, and data science experience. Individuals will contribute to a high-performance team supporting a variety of cybersecurity tasks.
Candidates will also work with accomplished Noblis experts to provide a wide range of consulting services and expertise, including systems engineering, strategic IT infrastructure technology planning and implementation, acquisition strategy, requirements development, operations planning, policy and procedures development, and program management support. As part of a Noblis team, candidates will work closely with government clients to understand current issues and challenges, generate practical and effective solutions, and assist with acquisition/deployment/management of those solutions, typically working “on the government side of the table” as an unbiased, trusted partner.
Candidates will perform duties that may include:
- Experience with large and complex program and project management;
- Applying information security and assurance and systems engineering and principles;
- Develop and maintain program and project plans, standard operating procedures, contingency plans, continuity of operations, and other documentation;
- Provide subject matter expertise as an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) with the ability to execute and maintain system accreditations.
- Ability to build, deploy, and maintain a robust cybersecurity tools portfolio;
- Assess and mitigate security risks within the organization;
- Conduct software development for various software products;
- Experience with planning, management, and technical implementations related to Identity, Credential, and Access Management;
- Provide subject matter expertise with cyber threat intelligence, counter intelligence, insider threat and penetration testing, and advanced techniques to detect cyber threats;
- Working independently with general instruction, adapt and apply Noblis' principles, concepts, processes, tools and methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team environment, with special focus on the development of integrated infrastructure solutions and programs involving both network and data center (cloud) assets.
Communication and Interpersonal:
- Prepare and/or contribute to technical reports, memos, analyses and briefings. Plan and manage assigned deliverables;
- Support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups;
- Work closely and collaboratively with Noblis team leaders and members.
Please Note: There are multiple roles at varying levels. Please consider applying to be reviewed by our team.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical or business discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc. is encouraged, but not required.
- Generally, 3-8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates with one or more the following certifications are encouraged to apply: PMP, CISSP, CEH, CAP, GCIH, GPEN, Sec+, and/or SSCP
- Strong knowledge of one or more relevant technical subject areas, such as information security, enterprise systems integration, wide-area networking (IP VPNs), managed services, and cloud-based offerings.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities. Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Cleared candidates are strongly desired, at Top Secret level and above.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website