- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Three (3) years' work experience demonstrating technical expertise in open source programming languages relevant to media analysis, including Python or R language.
- Three (3) years' work experience demonstrating technical expertise in media analysis methodologies relevant such as; machine learning, natural language processing, or common statistical techniques.
- Three (3) years' work experience demonstrating technical expertise in media analysis tools relevant such as; Python or R language and their open source libraries, Tableau or visualization software, Git, or social media platform application program interfaces (APIs).
- Three (3) years' work experience demonstrating technical expertise in applying advanced quantitative analysis to media analysis problems.
- Three (3) years' work experience demonstrating technical expertise in publishing finished media analysis projects including written assessments, web interfaces, or interactive graphics.
- Three (3) years' work experience demonstrating technical expertise in data visualization software.
- Possess an advanced degree in a field relevant to MOP/E analysis, such as, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Journalism, or Economics.
- Regional area or functional target knowledge, as appropriate, is also desired.
- 8-10 years' experience
As a data scientist within our team, you will be working with our clients to design, create, evaluate, and maintain solutions using your experience and expertise in data science and machine learning. In your role you will work with various teams to identify, manage, research, develop, and present data analytics projects and solutions for various national security and intelligence missions.
Our team consists of developers, scientists, engineers, researchers, and analysts that have served federal, state, and local government clients on high-consequence problems in data analytics and AI/ML for over 20 years. Our team is engaged across the intelligence community and has been instrumental in making our customers' programs successful.
Apply on company website