- At least Ten (10) years experience as a DBA in programs and contracts of a similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional DBA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- TS//SCI clearance with polygraph clearance required.
- Maintain the integrity, security, and availability of database(s).
- Establish and maintain database user accounts.
- Administer, maintain, and Implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s).
- Organize and format data for efficient query and storage processes.
- Evaluate requirements and recommends available DBMS products.
- Provide server administration with a variety of database products that include Oracle, SQL Server, and SYBASE.
- Perform disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data.
- Develop policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s).
- Perform database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system
- performance and availability.
- Support data modeling activities by way of prototype database implementations.
- Coordinate database architecture changes with Database Engineer (DBE)s.
- Direct the monitoring, administrating, and implementing performance on database systems as well as database performance optimization, developing/changing database indices, redesigning database structure and reloading data into a database.
- Direct the installation of database management systems, databases, tables and views.
- Directs the administration and use of current and emerging database tools, strategies and technologies.
In this role the employee will:
- Maintain the integrity, security and availability of multiple database(s)
- Duties include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data
- Administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database
- Evaluate and recommend available database management system (DBMS) products
- Perform database and software lifecycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
- Perform Oracle, SWL Server and SYBASE Database and Application server administration
- Organize and formats data for efficient query and storage processes.
Apply on company website