Are you a technically savvy, collaborative IT professional looking for a unique challenge? Then considering joining our innovation team in Huntsville, Alabama. We are seeking a self-starter with an agile background to lead the infrastructure and security elements of our innovation projects. You will work collaboratively with our PM, government client, and Noblis subject matter experts to identify and develop innovative solutions to meet our nation's toughest challenges.
- Provide recommendations for the appropriate infrastructure platform to support technical innovation projects.
- Provide security recommendations for network and computer architecture solutions.
- Serve as an ISSO and implement the controls to achieve the federal requirements for 800-53, DAAPM and NISPOM.
- Maintain the security posture of a network by implementing and maintaining security recommendations.
- Take initiative to identify opportunities and resolve challenges associated with infrastructure projects.
- Develop and present technical solutions to peers and clients.
- Collaborate with technical peers and government clients to initiate and implement projects.
- Support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, computer security or related field and five years of related experience.
- Understanding of capabilities provided by multiple infrastructure offerings to support technical missions including traditional and distributed computing, hybrid models, cloud offerings, and GPU clusters.
- Experience providing security recommendations for securing Windows and Linux based operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience with the System Certifications Processes including System Security Packages (SSP) and the Assessment & Authorization process (A&A).
- Ability to research and provide recommendations of technologies to support the customer's mission and operational needs.
- Experience operating in an agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- TS Clearance, ability to obtain SCI.
- Security+ or CISSP
- Experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
Experience recommending and integrating best practices for system and software development.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website