- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 8 years of experience
- Possess strong financial management discipline in one or more of the following focus areas: budget forecast, management, analysis, reporting, cost estimating
- Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars
- Familiarity with project management, scheduling, requirements, and program office functions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Expected to seek and assume higher levels of technical responsibility, manage time effectively across more than one initiative, and apply sound technical judgment
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills
- Must be able to travel
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working with the DoD and the IC
Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
- Master's degree
- Understanding of NRO program control processes and contractor cost reporting
- Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
Minimum of 6 years of program and project financial management experience in industry or DOD/IC community Acquisition Project Management
Noblis is seeking a Project Financial Analyst with an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph for their Chantilly, VA location.
Noblis ESI is at the forefront providing our government innovative intelligence solutions to meet worldwide Intelligence Community and warfighter information needs. Join our team using your finance expertise to assist the Government in developing enhanced intelligence capabilities/products.
The Project financial Analyst is responsible for technical knowledge of the assigned groups and programs/projects. Specifically:
- Support management and execution of financial work associated with multiple contracts and assist the COTR/Project Lead with analysis/interpretation to support timely and effective decision-making.
- Continually assess financial reporting based on evolving DNI/DoD policy and related implementation guide for compliance and develop program specific financial plans based on this assessment.
- Monitor financial related data calls and prepare response(s).
- Generate Interagency Agreements, MIPR documentation and contract funding documents.
- Support the application of program management best practices for implementation of financial concepts across all designated efforts.
- Assist the CO/COTR/PM during development of RFP packages and coordinate completion of Technical Evaluation of proposals received in response to RFPs.
- Draft and submit funding documents and well as track funding metrics.
- Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars.
- Familiarity with project management, scheduling, requirements, and program office functions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website