Are you an experienced electronics engineer or technician looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have experience performing digital forensic examinations or responding to technical exploitation requests for information? Are you adept at evaluating devices and electronics to provide investigative leads? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission? The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for execution of all work performed on the contract. Specifc responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and project direction on cost, schedule, quality, risk management, staffing, and task management activities.
- Work independently with general instruction, adapt and apply Noblis' principles, concepts, processes, tools and methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team environment.
- Engage directly with government management team. Serve as main point of contact to the Contracting Officer and Contracting Officer's Representative. Work with government Task Lead to ensure execution of technical tasks and mitigate and resolve issues.
- Direct completion of technical tasks within estimated timeframes and budget constraints.
- Manage, track, and report on status of multiple complex and technical tasks, ensuring accurate and complete reporting on activities, metrics, and accomplishments.
- Develop and maintain project plans, standard operating procedures, contingency plans, continuity of operations, and other documentation.
- Manage staff recruiting, performance, training, and retention activities.
- Provide engineering technical guidance to staff.
- Ensure staff delivery and performance in support of contract mission.
- Manage subcontractor relationships and oversee staff execution.
- Establish and support a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Engage with Noblis shared services and leadership on project status, financials, staffing, and customer engagement activities.
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics Engineering and five years of related experience.
- Recent work experience as a senior-level or lead electronic engineer or related position on a major program, project or activity.
- Experience in managing documentation, software, systems, templates, and examples documents.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present briefings and presentations.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities.
- Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Active Top Secret clearance, with SCI eligibility
- Minimum of five (5) years recent experience directing and supervising engineering and technical personnel on a major program, project or activity.
- Experience leading tasks and activities related to forensic exploitation.
- Advanced management and/or executive development training and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website