Are you an experienced electronics engineer or technician looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have experience performing digital forensic examinations or responding to technical exploitation requests for information? Are you adept at evaluating devices and electronics to provide investigative leads? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
- Conduct thorough reviews and audits throughout the analysis process to ensure accurate and consistent performance, adherance with government processes, and compliance with customer requirements.
- Integrate with the analysis engineers and technicians to ensure all submissions exceed customer-established quality check benchmarks. - Provide feedback to analysts.
- Track, validate, and report performance metrics.
- Perform a quality check on all submitted projects prior to publishing.
- Review projects for compliance with the report template format, correct processing methods, proper data entry, complete trending, and accurate report information.
- Share non-conformities and technical errors identified during the review process as well as common errors that occur in reporting with team.
- Implement a continuous improvement process and to identify and address common errors.
- Work independently with general instruction, adapt and apply Noblis' principles, concepts, processes, tools and methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team environment.
- Establish and support a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or an equivalent technical discipline
- 5 years of experience conducting quality assurance within engineering discipline
- Extensive experience preparing reports for a variety of audiences.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities.
- Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Active Top Secret clearance, with SCI eligibility
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website