Minimum of a High School diploma with 11-14 years of open source and all-source intelligence analysis experience preferrably in DoD or the IC or a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience, or a Masters degree with 3-6 years of experience
- Experienced in collecting, analyzing, producing, and disseminating OSINT.
- Prior experience in collecting, analyzing, producing, and disseminating OSINT IAW DoD and IC policies and with supported operational planning activities.
- Skilled in conducting OSINT research and following ICD 206 standards.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of strategy, policy, and doctrine for intelligence and cyberspace operations.
- Target language proficiency (ILR 3+/3+) in listening and reading as scored by the Defense Language Proficiency Test in a desired target language (currently Mandarin, Russian, or Persian Farsi.)
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Formal DoD or IC training in all-source intelligence analysis and/or open source intelligence collection
- Prior experience with cyberspace operations and/or intelligence support to cyberspace operations.
- Prior experience at a service component headquarters, Joint Task Force, sub-unified command, combatant command staff or IC agency.
- Prior experience with joint, multi-service operations, and/or multiple warfighting domains
- Desired Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CCNA Security, COMPTIA CySA+, COMPTIA Security + CE, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
United States (U.S.) Army Cyber Command's (ARCYBER) mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare (EW), Information Operations (IO), and Cyberspace Operations, as authorized or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to adversaries. Established in October 2010, ARCYBER is the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to the U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), responsible for conducting cyberspace operations (i.e., Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO), Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) operations), as directed and authorized, on behalf of Commander, USCYBERCOM. ARCYBER organizes, trains, educates, mans, equips, funds, administers, deploys, and sustains ARCYBER forces to conduct cyberspace operations.
The Sednior Open Source Research Analyst:
- Collects and analyzes publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide insights into Information Warfare issues.
- Researches and evaluates currently available and/or emerging best practices in Open Source intelligence and Information Warfare.
- Conducts OSINT research using foreign language proficiency.
- Advises on emerging Information Warfare (IW) threats and tactics.
- Collaborates closely with experts in cyber disciplines/specialties to perform advanced research, analysis, and fusion of information from a variety of sources to prepare a multi-layered analysis/product to support assigned projects.
- Experienced with threat profiling and intel data correlation.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on Information Warfare operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Develops reports and briefings to support the client.
- Enhances stakeholder relationships; advises and coordinates actions.
- Develops analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Mentors mid-level and junior staff.
Apply on company website