Noblis is positioned to provide senior management analysis to decision makers in the CWMD office as it transitions its efforts to include more threat anticipation and threat identification support to DHS components using information obtained from its distributed sensor network capabilities and other sources and its R&D and acquisition resources. Threat understanding at its earliest point possible is critical to driving counter activities employed by DHS components and future CWMD research and development and acquisition activities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to help develop and advance DHS's new approach to countering WMD, we are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of DHS CWMD by assisting with the fulfillment of the office' policy and strategy requirements as DHS's CWMD focal point as a Senior Management Analysis for CWMD. Responsibilities include:
- Provide national level policy recommendations for veterinary public health, food defense, and agricultural security
- Provide oversight and management of the department's responsibilities related to applicable presidential policy directive (HSPD-9)
- Coordinate stakeholder engagements and input as required
- Provide a policy review of DHS external communications and DHS ExecSec packages with chem/bio and agriculture WMD related matters
- Develop and coordinate strategic implementation plans related to veterinary public health, food defense, and agricultural security and related matters
- Develop and coordinate CWMD-wide and multi-DHS Component steady state, external operational, and contingency plans
- Provide support for the CWMD office in DHS Strategy and Policy Executive Steering Committee and DHS Operational Planning Executive Steering Committee
- Maintain and cultivate stakeholder relationships
- Apply applicable management analysis processes, modeling and simulation tools, and technical techniques as necessary to support above reports and planning.
- Employs process improvement, and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Serves as key coordinator among multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of management efforts.
- Assist with mandated CMWD chem/bio/agriculture reporting required by law or policy
- TS clearance with SCI Eligibility
- M.S. or M.A. degree with 10+ years performing management analysis.
- 8+ years in specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process reengineering, Configuration management, Quality Control / Quality Analysis, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning
- Proficiency and understanding of veterinary public health, food defense, and agricultural security
- Strategic planning experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver process improvements
- Excellent communication to include technical writing and editing, oral communication, organization, critical thinking, and interpersonal and customer service skills to engage stakeholders and PMs.
- Ability to plan individual efforts and follow through to completion.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests.
- Competence to function efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Flexible and readily adaptable to change
- Willingness to complete wide variety of tasks especially during an event; everything from very technical to some basis tasks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of biosurveillance and chemical detection programs and/or counter chem/biological threat efforts
- Experience with senior steering committees
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website