BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Parks and retrieves vehicles for guests. Be courteous and friendly to guests and assists guests upon check-in and check-out and as needed.
- Welcomes and Greets arriving and departing guests.
- Parks guest vehicles in specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
- Retrieves customer vehicles from specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs drive & park assignments per department policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with luggage if Bell Attendants are not available.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license, successfully pass a Department of Motor Vehicles report and adhere to all company guidelines regarding moving violations.
- Previous valet and/or hospitality experience preferred
- High school diploma preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website