Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor is a vitality specialist that helps change the lives of patients and residents each day. Responsible for providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
* Providing clinical oversight of the nursing units
* Rendering a combination of administrative and bedside care
* Facilitating the implementation of the care delivery model and processes
* Assisting with staffing, recruitment and mentoring
* Coordinating with other departments
* Supporting clinical Leadership and Education
* Fostering quality Improvement
REQUIREMENTS: * A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university; BSN preferred * Current Registered Nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing * Minimum of three years full-time or equivalent clinical experience preferred * Minimum of two years of clinical experience in long-term care preferred * One year in a management/administrative or supervisory capacity is preferred.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 320844
Center Name: North Cape Center
Apply on company website