Looking to join one of Massachusetts' most innovative and committed organizations? Northeast Arc is a premier provider of services devoted to strengthening the abilities of all. We are a non-profit human services provider located in Danvers. We are a mission-driven agency committed to changing lives and discovering abilities. Whether it's the individuals we serve or our employees who support them, we know that each person has a unique set of skills and contributions to make. Northeast Arc prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We value the individual perspectives, cultures and approaches that our employees bring to make us one of the most innovative organizations in human services!
Our Adult Family Care (AFC) department is looking for a Lead RN to join our team!
Job Summary: Oversees and manages AFC nursing staff and key clinical program functions, maintains a caseload, and works in collaboration with AFC Program Director to ensure the clinical quality of services and documentation.
- In collaboration with AFC Program Director, assists with hiring, training, supervision, evaluation and professional development of AFC Program Registered Nurses (RNs).
- Assists in leading clinical component of screening and intake of new members and caregivers.
- Maintains a caseload of AFC placements and conducts home visits for necessary clinical evaluations and documentation as determined by regulations.
- Completes and submits timely comprehensive documentation in accordance with regulations and agency standards.
- Ensures timely submission of all Prior Authorizations for all AFC members.
- Identifies and develops health-specific trainings for AFC caregivers and members.
- Partners with care team to review all Plans of Care (POC), recommends changes and strategizes on ways to engage members and caregivers to achieve goals established in POC.
- Performs ongoing quality review of member/caregiver records to ensure clinical accuracy, quality, and timely completion of documentation.
- Supports AFC RNs to monitor the health status of all members to ensuring proper care is delivered.
- Advises on clinical component of all program discharges.
- Assists Program Director in ensuring the implementation and maintenance of clinical standards outlined by accrediting body (CARF).
- Coordinate AFC RNs on-site coverage at designated office location(s) five (5) days per week to ensure clinical support to other agency services including but not limited to Day Habilitation.
- Offers to be available for deployment to Northeast Arc residential homes at the request of the Nursing Department or Chief Health Services Officer.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have and maintain licensure from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.
- Three years minimum nursing and direct care of the elderly or disabled adults' experience. Home-care experience a plus.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid drivers license required.
Apply on company website