Looking for Access Specialist to join the Access Team at NVRH!
· Competitive Pay!
· Shift Differentials: For evening/night/weekend shifts.
· Benefits: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives, and more. All employees are eligible to participate in NVRH 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
· Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community.
· Great Place to Work! "I've found the hospital to be a great place to work. I've grown so much in only a year here because of the culture and support here!" Employee Review on Glassdoor.com
· Switchboard/Monitoring Audible and Visual Alarms.
· Patient related activities include obtaining appropriate registration information for inpatients outpatients, emergencies and non-patient admissions.
· Will be expected to become a certified patient account technician within one year of hire.
· Excellent customer service skills needed.
Apply on company website