NVRH is seeking a Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist to join the Laboratory Team!
· Competitive Pay: Per Diem Premium Rates offered.
· Shift Differentials: For hourly paid employees working evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
· Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives and more. All employees, including those working Per Diem, are eligible to participate in NVRH 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
· Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community.
· Great Place to Work! "I enjoy the people I work with, NVRH pays fairly, and they really push wellness, even though they're a hospital! I truly look forward to coming to work, and the hospital is involved in so many very important community activities. I am most fortunate." Employee review on glassdoor.com
· Specimen collections from patients of all age groups -- inpatients, outpatients, and ER locations.
· Specimen processing and test order entry.
· Position also involves front desk duties including greeting patients and answering phones.
· Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
· Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
· At least 6 months experience in phlebotomy or phlebotomy certification preferred.
· Weekend and holiday rotations
Apply on company website