Northern Light Mayo Hospital located in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine has an exciting, full-time opportunity for an experienced Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join our anesthesia services team!
- Northern Light Mayo Hospitals Anesthesia Services team consists of four experienced CRNA's that provide 24/7 coverage for all surgical services as well as procedural sedation for emergency patients.
- Surgical services offered include orthopedics (including total joint replacements), general surgery, gynecology, urology, MAC for endoscopy services, as well as full support for obstetrics including labor epidurals and anesthesia for surgical deliveries.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of clinical experience as a CRNA due to the independent nature of the practice.
Located in the scenic Maine highlands region, Northern Light Mayo Hospital provides advanced medical services to more than 26,000 residents in Piscataquis and adjacent Penobscot and Somerset counties. We are a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access hospital staffed with great nursing and clinical support and a team of primary care physicians and specialists including hospital-based inpatient providers that provide 24/7 coverage, family practice, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, and psychiatry.
Why Northern Light Mayo Hospital?
- Collegial Professional Environment
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits including: Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Bonus
- Education Loan Repayment
- Flexible Schedules
Northern Light Mayo Hospital located in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine has an exciting, full-time opportunity for an experienced Certified Regist...
Apply on company website