Northern Light Mercy Hospital is seeking a full-time PMHNP for our Integrated Behavioral Health Team!
- This position will treat patients at Northern Light Mercy Primary Care locations and is scheduled for normal business hours no nights or weekends!
- The ideal candidate will be part of a cohesive team focused on delivering the best integrated, holistic care plan for each patient.
- The PMHNP will address physical symptoms, emotional concerns, and actions that may be hindering a patient's progress towards optimal health.
- The following is a partial list of conditions that will be evaluated: Anger, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, obesity, post-traumatic stress, sleep disturbances, substance abuse, and unexplained medical symptoms.
- The PMHNP will be responsible for providing patient education, counseling, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- This provider will establish therapeutic relationships with patient, family, and/or significant others without consideration of religious, cultural, and personal beliefs.
- Candidates must be certified or eligible for certification by ANCC, licensed as a RN by the State of Maine and have approval from the Board of Nursing to practice in the advanced role. Graduate of School of Nursing, prepared as an Advanced Practice Nurse. Must be certified in the State of Maine as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
Why Northern Light Health?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student loan reimbursement programs
- Relocation bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
Northern Light Mercy Hospital, an acute care, non-profit hospital in Portland, Maine, is a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas. We advocate for a society in which all can realize their full potential and achieve the common good. We give priority to those that society ignores. The greater Portland community has come to rely on the personal care and healing focus that Northern Light Mercy Hospital provides. Northern Light Mercy provides a wide range of medical and surgical services as well as six primary care, subspecialty physician practices, and community-based programs.
Maines largest city, Portland, offers a blend of old-world charm and modern sophistication. This city has been routinely ranked among the top ten in national listings for best restaurants, health, and the best place to raise a family. You dont have to go far outside of Portland to get away. Many classic New England towns surround Greater Portland. Nine miles outside the city sits Gorham, home of the University of Southern Maine. Freeport, home of the L.L. Bean flagship store, is a shopping mecca with an extensive list of outlet stores. If you are looking for an outdoor adventure, consider biking or walking the Sebago to the Sea trail, a continuous trail from Sebago Lake to Casco Bay. Hunt, fish, and boat in the Lakes Region, or head further west toward Mount Washington for hiking or skiing. Whether you prefer the urban way of life or rustic country living, southern Maine offers something for everyone.
Northern Light Mercy Hospital is seeking a full-time PMHNP for our Integrated Behavioral Health Team! This po...
Apply on company website