- Position: Division Chief, Interventional Radiology
- Location: Chicagos Northern Suburbs
What you will need:
- License: Illinois
- Education: Completion of an accredited Interventional Radiology fellowship
- Certification: Board Certified
- Experience: The ideal candidate will be:
- A master clinician with a minimum of 5 years of administrative/leadership experience.
- A skilled communicator with an impeccable clinical reputation.
- Possess prior demonstrated experience as a highly collaborative and team-oriented practitioner who fully participates in the clinical services along with other division members.
- Have a proven track record of program growth and development of clinical services.
What you will do:
- The successful candidate will lead a talented group of 7 IR physicians who provide support to multiple clinical services at 4 hospital sites and prides itself on technical excellence, procedural depth and safe patient care.
- Advance the clinical activities of the Department, including responsibility for quality of care, continuous quality improvement, close monitoring of outcomes and adherence to NorthShore University HealthSystem standards for access, communication and service.
- Be responsible for direct physician recruitment, program growth and differentiation.
- Establish and direct educational and research efforts within the Division and help provide support to other departments in similar endeavors.
- Oversee regulatory compliance, workflow optimization, staffing and team engagement and mentorship.
- Work with radiology leadership (physician and hospital administration) to formulate and execute a strategic plan for service line growth and development, technical innovation, multidisciplinary collaboration and quality.
- Be directly involved in the yearly capital process, resource procurement, billing and coding optimization and will be responsible for the development of a business plan to guide resource and recruitment objectives.
- Build consensus and esprit de corps, holding people accountable and having crucial conversations when needed in order to advance department and system-wide goals.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Illinois., includes six award-winning hospitals Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest Community Skokie, and Swedish. NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and complex care; and 170+ office locations and 35+ immediate care centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than 17,000 team members system-wide.
The IR Division provides services to the 4 legacy hospitals (Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, and Skokie). NorthShore is a Level 1 Trauma center and offers tertiary care programs in many domains requiring an experienced and skilled IR Division. NorthShore is the principal teaching affiliate of the Pritzker School of Medicine of the University of Chicago and provides support to the U of C Radiology residency. The Department of Radiology is a 50-member subspecialty radiology group and is part of the NorthShore Medical Group, a 980 member multispecialty practice. We offer competitive salary/benefits and a financially strong organization in Chicagos most desirable suburban locations.
At NorthShore University HealthSystem, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our mission to support our team members and patients - irrespective of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. We believe that by recognizing and embracing our differences we create an organization that welcomes all to contribute and grow.
We invite all candidates to our team, as we continue to build on the incredible value our diverse talent brings to our organization, our community and our patients.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Position Highlights:Position: Division Chief, Interventional RadiologyLocation: <...
Apply on company website