SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now! Founded in 1976, Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida. Northside is part of the HCA West Florida Division of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging facilities, and a complete continuum of specialized healthcare programs that meet the healthcare needs of residents and businesses in West and Central Florida communities.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Transporter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment at select facilities and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The PBX Operator/Telecomm Operator responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and directs caller to appropriate destination providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous communication practice.
- Answers multiple incoming telephone lines.
- Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct extensions.
- Provides information to callers as appropriate.
- Performs overhead paging.
- Monitors all alarms located in PBX and notifies appropriate personnel as required.
- Responds quickly and accurately to disaster and emergency situations as required, remaining calm.
- Corrects and updates posted information as needed. Assists with the maintenance of directories on-call list, etc.
- Accurately utilizes the features of the PBX consoles, headsets, telephones and other related equipment.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness, safety and security of the PBX area.
- Maintains confidentiality, security and integrity of patient and organizational data.
- Ensures release of information is consistent with all privacy policies.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Experience in customer service position.
- Previous PBX experience is desirable.
- Ability to fluently speak and understand English.
- Previous experience in hospital setting preferred.
- Ability to perform calmly, competently and quickly in emergency situations.
- Customer service abilities.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching and some lifting.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website