GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US
At Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH), we know our future success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best talent. We're continually seeking top talent who are passionate about hospitality and committed to being their personal best.
As you learn more about our company, we think you will agree that there is no better time than now to become a member of the NCLH family!
If you're interested to be considered for this position, please click the blue APPLY button at the top of the page to get started. All candidates must complete an on-line application to be considered.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH) is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line®, Oceania Cruises® and Regent Seven Seas Cruises® brands.
With a combined current fleet of 26 ships with approximately 54,400 berths, these brands of NCLH offer itineraries to more than 450 destinations worldwide.
NCLH will introduce eleven (11) additional ships through 2027. Our combined brands employ over 30,000 shipboard crew from over 110 different countries.
So as our company adds new destinations, itineraries and ships, there are wonderful opportunities for new crew to join our family!
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Acts as a filter for guest complaints or concerns to Concierge;
- Ensures front desk logs and reports are maintained within Company Standards;
- Ensures guest requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner and that appropriate follow up is carried out;
- Post all gaming revenues and prizes to guest accounts;
- Post guest gratuities, and non-revenue gratuities and discounts to accounts;
- End of Day processes including but not limited to guest check collection, verification and filing, revenue center financial reports, prepare and complete income audits ensuring integrity of postings between Micros POS and Fidelio, post crew discounts to allowance accounts, destinations daily balance audits, casino counts and distribution of final audit papers to department heads and Chief Purser;
- Posting shipboard credits to accounts and processing additional credits issued by Concierge or Chief Purser from Amenity Databases, post art auction charges and post destination refunds;
- Ensure credit card routings are competed correctly by reception, sort, audit and file;
- Post Art Auction charges, Destination Refunds;
- End of Cruise Auditing, Micros Close Down, audit documents to chief purser, preparer cruise end filing, system account closing;
- Prepare Ship's Customs Declarations for Second Purser based on information received from Bonded Departments;
- Preparation and distribution of preliminary invoices;
- Preparation of invoices for guests debarking prior to cruise end;
- Preparation and distribution of final invoices;
- Filing of system account checks with final system account invoices for Chief Purser eoc box;
- Balancing of amenity database and provision of back up to Chief purser;
- Continuously reviews open balance cash on last morning of the cruise and updates Chief Purser;
- Embarkation and debarkation duties (guest check-in);
- Ensures sufficient amount of printed matters available at all times;
- Logging guest issues in front desk logs and ensures follow up completed;
- Passes on queries from guests regarding on board account, amenities, shipboard credits flights etc.;
- Completes end of cruise filing and start of cruise docs are ready in accordance with guidelines from assistant purser
- Responsible for setting up guest account, cash payments and guest account queries;
- Providing US Dollars and foreign currency exchange services to guests;
- Providing Cash Advances and Foreign Currency Account Payments to guests;
- Safe Audits daily and foreign currency audits;
- Night Audit processes hereinbefore noted;
- Accounting duties as instructed by Chief Purser;
- Performs all other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Monitor the practical application of the Company's policy, procedures and instructions.
- Participate in crew and passenger safety drills according to instructions from ship's command;
- Comply with company safety and pollution prevention regulations;
- Microsoft Office Suite, Fidelio Cruise, Micros Fidelio Point of Sale
- Hospitality Background required;
- Reception and Front Office background required;
- Auditing and Night Audit Skills preferred;
- Understanding of the highest level of service;
- Excellent administrative skills;
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE:
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 50+ year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising. Most notably, Norwegian revolutionized the cruise industry by offering guests the freedom and flexibility to design their ideal cruise vacation on their schedule with no set dining times, a variety of entertainment options and no formal dress codes. Today, Norwegian invites guests to enjoy a relaxed, resort- style cruise vacation on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea with a wide variety of accommodations options, including The Haven by Norwegian®, a luxury enclave with suites, private pool and dining, concierge service and personal butlers. Norwegian Cruise Line sails around the globe, offering guests the freedom and flexibility to explore the world on their own time and experience up to 27 dining options, award-winning entertainment, superior guest service and more across all of the current 16 ships.
Oceania Cruises is the world's leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line. The line's six intimate and luxurious ships which carry only 684 or 1,250 guests offer an unrivaled vacation experience featuring the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe. Expertly crafted voyages aboard designer-inspired, intimate ships call on more than 450 ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific and epic Around The World Voyages that range from 180 to 200 days. Oceania Cruises has recently announced an order for two new ships, scheduled for delivery in 2022 and 2025. The two 67,000 gross ton Allura-Class ships will each accommodate approximately 1,200 guests.
REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES:
Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers the industry's most inclusive luxury experience aboard its all-suite fleet. A voyage with Regent Seven Seas Cruises includes all-suite accommodations, round-trip air, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine, fine wines and spirits, unlimited internet access, sightseeing excursions in every port, gratuities, ground transfers and a pre-cruise hotel package for guests staying in concierge-level suites and higher. In early 2020, Regent will perfect luxury with the launch of Seven Seas Splendor. Additionally, Regent recently announced an additional order for a 750-guest ship that will be the sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer and Seven Seas Splendor, scheduled for delivery in late 2023.
GET SOCIAL WITH US!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is Norwegian Cruise Line Holding's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Apply on company website