Outside Machinist Job Description:
NSC MARINE has an immediate opening for Outside Machinists in Freeland WA. Outside Machinists must have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions. Technically proficient in tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily work assignments, completion of work signatures, and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Outside Machinist Job Requirement:
- Minimum 2 years experience as Outside Machinist at a Shipyard
- Able to read blue prints.
- Understand the use of dial indicators, veneer calipers and micrometers.
- Fabrication skills such as torch cutting, grinding and stick welding.
- Must have ability to align gear boxes, engines, and shafts
- Experience with hydraulic shaft and flange couplings.
- Engine, gearbox soft mounts proper installation and balancing.
- Drilling and reaming. Bolt grading and torque.
- Performs typical machine shop and mold press operations to support the shipyard.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. Charts.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, molding and all bench operations and inspect.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.Com
NSC MARINE Cares!
At NSC MARINE our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC MARINE is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC MARINE is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC MARINE is a drug free company. NSC MARINE is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Apply on company website