NSC has immediate openings for Painter Journeyman in Jacksonville, Florida
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, drawings, and general correspondence.
- Musty have a comprehensive understanding of ship repair terminology and ship compartment location nomenclature.
- Provide guidance to Improvers and Helpers.
- Provide Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) as required by the work specifications or assigned by the supervisor.
- Remove existing paint, rust, scale, and other contaminants as required by the specification or as directed by the supervisor.
- Operate blasting and painting equipment as required.
- Use appropriate sections of NAVSEA, ABS, Coast Guard standards and manufacturers tech manuals required to accomplish the preservation task.
- Must be able to brush and roll
- Must be able to mix paint
Apply on company website